Internally mounted, lightweight and durable machine tool. Ideal for machining all types of flange faces, seal grooves, weld preparations and counterbores.
- Heavy-duty steel/aluminium design,
- High rigidity of the machine in relation to the dimension and weight,
- Solid but lightweight construction,
- Continuous groove facing feeds,
- Swivel tool post for grooves, RTJ flanges and bevels,
- Easy levelling and centering system with built-in fast centre feature,
- Quick clamping with solid, 50 mm self-centering steel shaft,
- CE certificate,
As standard IMFM is supplied with the complete toolkit, including cutting tool and inserts, air filter with lubricator and hose connection, required jaws to cover the full range, paper manual and storage/shipping box.
Beside standard pneumatic 2,2 Hp drive, for IMFM we offer a wide choice of pneumatic and electric drives.