Internal mounted flange facer, up to 40″
Internally mounted, lightweight and durable flange facer. Ideal for machining all types of flange faces, seal grooves, weld preparations and counterbores.
- Heavy-duty steel/aluminium design with solid but lightweight construction
- High rigidity of the machine in relation to the dimension and weight
- Continuous groove facing feeds
- Swivel tool post for grooves, RTJ flanges and bevels
- Easy levelling and centering system with built-in self- centre feature
- Quick clamping with solid, 50 mm self-centering steel shaft
- CE certificate
As standard IMFM40 is supplied with the complete toolkit, including cutting tool and inserts, air filter with lubricator and hose connection, required jaws to cover the full range, paper manual and storage/shipping box. Beside standard pneumatic 2,2 Hp drive, for IMFM40 we offer a wide choice of pneumatic and electric drives.
FACING FEED RATES AND GROOVES
BORING FEED RATES (3 off Up/Down)
Levelling and centering
IMFM40 Special jaw set for easy and quick levelling and centering machine. A special mechanism allows convenient adjustment of the mounting plane relative to the pipe. Built-in self-centering locking system significantly facilitates the coarse setting of the machine.
Standard configuration of IMFM is equpped with swivel tool post for grooves, RTJ flanges and bevels
The offer includes two sizes of locking system. Thanks to the matching dimensions of the rigid body, stable mounting and smooth machining of face surfaces and flanges in all pipe sizes is possible.