Our TES Mini 2 is a semi automatic torque controller for the precise expansion of ferrous, non-ferrous and alloy tubing. It is ideal for Condenser/Chillers, Heat Exchangers and Boilers. It’s one of our most popular tools because of its accuracy, speed and ease of use. The second generation TES Mini has been designed with direct input from our customers and utilizes the latest electronic components. As a direct result of these new technologies, gains in precision and energy efficiency have been realized from an already accurate system (±1%). The redesigned control panel is simpler to navigate and incorporates a built in card reader for detailed work reports.
Main TES Mini 2 features
- microprocessor controlled tube expansion;
- consistent torque control over 1 or 10,000 expansions;
- controls torque during long series of tube expanding;
- programmable torque shut-off value and high/low torque limits;
- reverse button for retracting expanders from the tubes;
- programmable timers for; cycle start, reverse pause, end of cycle, and a suppression timer for low torque value settings;
- CE Certified design.
TES Mini 2 functions
- speed adjustment or limit (depends on motor type)
- torque adjustment
- suppression time adjustments
- pause time adjustments
- softstart delay
- report generation (up to 9999 cycles)
- works with 110 V and 230 V
TES Mini 2 Motors
* Tube Capacisty depends on material and technical condition of tube
TES Mini in conjunction with one of our tube rolling motors will improve productivity and safety, while delivering unmatched performance and durability.
|MOTOR||WEIGHT||MOTOR POWER||FREE SPEED||MAX RPM UNDER LOAD||TORQUE||TUBE CAPACITY*|
|ES-0||3,2||7,0||1150 W||680||450||12,00||45,00||8,85||33,00||5/8||1 1/4|
|K90-E-190||10,0||22,0||1150 W||142||129||50,00||260,00||36,88||191,77||1 1/2||3|
|K90-E-280||10,0||22,0||1150 W||274||250||40,00||190,00||29,50||140,14||1 1/4||2 1/2|